Borderlands patch restores skill points, Trophies/Achievements
A new Borderlands title update is available on Xbox 360 (with a PS3 version coming soon). The patch fixes a number of issues, the most serious problems affecting skill points, Trophies/Achievements. Some players have encountered glitches that made them lose skill points, while others have had trouble unlocking Gamerscore/XP -- even after successfully completing a Trophy/Achievement. Thankfully, the patch should apply retroactively, awarding players their rightfully earned skill points, trophies and gamer cred.
To see the full list of fixes in the patch, click past the break.
- Characters that have lost skill points will have them returned the next time they are loaded
- Most instances involving character data loss when playing online should no longer occur
- Item cards now display the intended five lines of text
- Trophies/Achievements should now unlock properly.
- Players should automatically receive trophies/achievements that did not unlock correctly
- Fixed a progression issue in the Find Steele mission – characters affected by this issue should now be able to continue progressing
- Some issues involving external data manipulation of the backpack and character level have been addressed
- The auto-aim option should now fully disable auto-aim properly
- Fixed a bug that kept challenges and trophies/achievements from unlocking for the rest of a session after visiting arenas
- Fixed some formatting issues with the server list screen.
- Fixed an issue causing servers to report the incorrect plot mission.
- Proficiency progress to the next level should no longer be lost when leaving a multiplayer game as a client
- Lilith's "Silent Resolve" skill now works as intended
- Fixed a bug that allowed Mordecai to spawn multiple Bloodwings
- Mordecai's "Loaded" skill now increases mag capacity by 20%
- Roland's "Scattershot" skill has had its spread adjustment corrected, and damage now increases at +5 per level